Langwell's Adventures

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

Things are going smoothly with the end of the school year. (So Far) We have programs and parties coming up in the next couple of weeks, but everything is about as normal as things get for my house right now. Good news! I have EIGHT WEEKS of school left until I am finished with University of Phoenix. I have 3 elective courses this summer to officialy finish my degree, but no biggie there. I really can't believe it. At the same time, I have "senioritis" all over agian. I am SOOOOOOO Ready to be done. To be a mom that doesn't have homework every night and all day Saturday. I have no idea what I'll do with my free time! LOL!

Tyler had his b-day party last week and it went really well. We had pizza and played black-light putt-putt. He got a new bike, Screecher, a baseball glove, a transformer, and some other little things. We are excited becuase tomorrow is the boys Field Day. When I was in school it was called a Track Meet. It is just for there elementary school and take a whole day. They will have a concession stand and the whole deal! I am not sure how well my boys will do, but I am excited regardless. Tyler did tell me that he beat everyone in his class the other day. And he also told me that he got in trouble for jumping over the sandpit when they were practicing long jump! LOL! So, he could do well. Matthew and Ryan don't talk a lot about it, just that they are excited....so we'll see. Jerry and I are both off of work to make a day out of it.

Finally, I will be leaving my job this summer. I am still conflicted on the best path, and I am praying that God provides. For now, I will be either an aide or substitute at the kids school. By subbing, I can continue working on my master's degree with minimal time away from the kids, but I'm not sure how much I will like that job. Since I will have my degree, I can alos get in the PACE program and test for my teaching certificate as well. I will continue praying for guidance in this and be patient.

Thats it for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home