Langwell's Adventures

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Working Mom vs. Stay at Home Mom

Here is my dilemma. We have no daycare arrangements for this summer. I am really, REALLY not confortable putting them in the local city program and it would be outrageous to put them in daycare. Summer is 3 months this year becuase of a state change on when schools can start. (June 1 - Sept 7) So, I can hire a lady I know-if she is willing to watch them ALL summer. Or, I can stay at home for a couple of years and finish my masters degree.

It is really nice having the extra money and being able to do things when we want to, but...I just don't know. I don't want to work at the school, becuase I just don't think it is for me. I have been thinking about getting a paper route or some other little job, but I don't know!!!! I want to be able to go on vacation this year,but I don't know if we could afford it. Also, I have inquired about a writing position with our local newspaper, but I don't know how that is going to go. Ideally I think that would work great (but I don't know exactly how many hours or days it is.)

I would love to be home with the kids and have time to do my homework as well as just keeping the housework up. My life is controlled chaos at the time, and has been for the last couple of years or so. I am just looking for any suggestions for moms that work, and mom's that stay at home.

Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home