Some Great News........
I recently discovered that my school was completely paid for through the state of Texas becuase I was in the foster care system as a child. However, the school I go to has to be based in Texas. Unfortunately, I found this out as I am finishing up my senior year of college at the University of Phoenix. However, If I can find a school in Texas that offers an online Masters degree program in Accounting, than I can still get my master's and take my CPA exam.
After searching for months and not finding ANY texas schools with an online masters accounting program I was very bummed out. But, earlier this week something hit me.....(Probably God :) I don't have to get a master's in accounting, I just have to have 30 hours of business classes and 6 hours of accounting. So....hmmmmm.....what about a masters in business. Turns out, the classes are offered through a MBA Online program with Texas A&M and with University of Texas. I compared the classes with the requirements to sit for the exam and BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I have to take my GMAT and get my registrations finished and get accepted :) and I will be on my way......FREE of CHARGE (other than books) YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After searching for months and not finding ANY texas schools with an online masters accounting program I was very bummed out. But, earlier this week something hit me.....(Probably God :) I don't have to get a master's in accounting, I just have to have 30 hours of business classes and 6 hours of accounting. So....hmmmmm.....what about a masters in business. Turns out, the classes are offered through a MBA Online program with Texas A&M and with University of Texas. I compared the classes with the requirements to sit for the exam and BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I have to take my GMAT and get my registrations finished and get accepted :) and I will be on my way......FREE of CHARGE (other than books) YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home