Langwell's Adventures

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What else......

So, for those who I don't talk to on a daily basis, I thought I would give a "brief" rundown of what has been going on in my life over the last week:

1. Finals for Intermediate Acct III
2. Katelyn Sick
3. Matthew on medication that leaves him attached to the bathroom
4. Tyler throwing up
5. Ryan with horrible allergies
6. Mother-in-law staying with us
7. Children's ministry meeting
8. Jerry's promotion party
9. Car in the shop....again
10. Halloween, wrestling, and gymnastics

And......

1. Washing machine attachment broke....so we have spent a lot of time at the laudromat.

2. Tried to re-plumb washing machine and found major water leak under house
Still no washing machine and now a shower with issues

3. In attempt to fix washing machine once again, main water line to our house burst. No water (while matt and tyler are sick)

4. Finally, Jerry finishes fixing water line and washing machine! YEAH!!! GO JERRY!!!

5. 8:30 Wed night, hear major gushing under house. Once AGAIN... NO WATER

So, this morning I got showered and ready at a friends house. Jerry believes he has the problem fixed. Poor guy starts his new job monday and is still working at the police dept, but has already had so much to do with paperwork, a house fire, and meetings. Today he has another meeting and then tomorrow morning. Then he is off for the rest of the weekend. Needless to say, my house has no clean laundry, and did I mention we recently pulled up the carpet and then all this happened. So, my house is a walking "nervous breakdown." I am so thankful to my friend, Elizabeth, who has allowed me to use her washer and dryer, and shower, and just come over and get out of the chaos that is my life right now.

1 Comments:

  • At November 6, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Blogger amberly said...

    oh my. i am SO sorry, friend! i wish i were in borger today and we could take the kids to the park together or something and escape craziness together.

    praying for peace to return soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home