Langwell's Adventures

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just one of those days......

Today seems to just not be a happy day. Not sure why and I wish I could just cheer up, but its not happening. I am having lunch with a friend today, so hopefully my outlook will improve.

I did just get back from Katelyns first parent-teacher conference, and I am a proud mommy! Her teacher said the she already knows a lot of the skills and picks up new lessons easily. She is well behaved and not shy. The only comment was that she takes her time and doesn't finish her coloring assignments as fast as some of the others!!! I'll take it! Can't really get mad about that. I am really blessed that my children are bright and respectful. Hopefully God will give Jerry and I the wisdom to guide them as they get older so that they can continue to do well.

I guess this day already seems better. Nothin like thinkin about how much you love your kiddos to improve your mood!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home