Jerry's surgery
I have not been able to update, because I have been in the hospital with Jerry for the last week. We went to the emergency room Tuesday morning, and were admitted Wednesday afternoon for an endoscopy and C.T. Turns out the endoscopy was not needed because the CT clearly showed an enlarged gallbladder and stones. So, Thursday around 1:00 pm Jerry had laproscopic gallbladder surgery. The dr. said that it was a good time it was removed when it was becuase it was already two-three times the size it was supposed to be.
Jerry also lost his uncle Tuesday and was able to attend the services Saturday. There has been a lot of prayers over our family, and we thank you.
I do have a new request for those who wouldn't mind. Matthew is struggling with high-stress and low self-esteem. As his mom, I am doing everything I know how to do, but he seems so sad and irritable all the time. It is not like him at all and I am worried about him. His teachers have seem some struggle in his work, but think that he is improving. Please pray that God will help him, and that God will give me wisdom on how to help him as his mom.
PRAISE!!!!
Kimber found out that she was wrongly diagnosed with MS!!!! The specialist re-ordered tests and found that the lesions on her nerves were improving which is common with an infection, but not with MS. So, this infection may cause her problems, but will not be a life-threating, disabling disease. Thank you for those who have prayed. Healed without treatment!!!
Jerry also lost his uncle Tuesday and was able to attend the services Saturday. There has been a lot of prayers over our family, and we thank you.
I do have a new request for those who wouldn't mind. Matthew is struggling with high-stress and low self-esteem. As his mom, I am doing everything I know how to do, but he seems so sad and irritable all the time. It is not like him at all and I am worried about him. His teachers have seem some struggle in his work, but think that he is improving. Please pray that God will help him, and that God will give me wisdom on how to help him as his mom.
PRAISE!!!!
Kimber found out that she was wrongly diagnosed with MS!!!! The specialist re-ordered tests and found that the lesions on her nerves were improving which is common with an infection, but not with MS. So, this infection may cause her problems, but will not be a life-threating, disabling disease. Thank you for those who have prayed. Healed without treatment!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home