Langwell's Adventures

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its a bird...its a plane.....its a FLYING TATER

Yes...there is a new phenomenon in the Langwell home known as the Flying Tater.
Katelyn is fascinated with being Super Kate and having the ability to fly. So, we pick her up and fly her around as Super Kate. But, dad has renamed this event as the flying tater. (Katelyn is lovingly called taters quite often as a nickname.) So next time you see us, watch out for flying taters!!!!

On another note, I have given up my title as soccer coach for Ryan's team. WOW is that a hard role. I know that God did not call me to teach, and now I know that I am not called to coach either. There is too much time involved for me right now, and Jerry is unable to help which makes it really difficult. So, there is one less thing on my plate Wheeewww. Matthew will be riding in the parade this weekend in his Cowboy's uniform, and Katelyn will be decked out in her new Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader costume. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

P.S. Jerry's ever vital test is on Tues the 9th. Please pray that he remembers all he has studied and does well. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home