The brilliance of a toddler......
I thought I would share some words in the ways they are heard by a toddler.
When it is raining, I am reminded that we need to bring the gorilla. (umbrella)
For Christmas, Katelyn is asking for a girl-tar...as compared to a guytar. (guitar)
And my favorite......
The animal with pokey things on his back is called a Poke-you-pine. (porcupine)
There are many more...but I thought I would share some of her most recent.
When it is raining, I am reminded that we need to bring the gorilla. (umbrella)
For Christmas, Katelyn is asking for a girl-tar...as compared to a guytar. (guitar)
And my favorite......
The animal with pokey things on his back is called a Poke-you-pine. (porcupine)
There are many more...but I thought I would share some of her most recent.
1 Comments:
At September 15, 2008 at 10:00 AM ,
So in love. said...
LOL! How cute! This totally makes me laugh! I can't wait to hear all the funny stuff Kelsey will come up with!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home