Langwell's Adventures

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Benefits of NOT Brushing

As we were getting ready this morning, I asked Ryan if he had brushed his teeth. He said no, so I told him to come brush them. I asked him how long it had been since he brushed his teeth and he said "Um...about a week" (lets hope not!) I told him that was really gross and he needed to brush when he wakes up and goes to bed.
His response was as follows:

Ryan: My teacher told me that if you brush your teeth, they won't fall out.
Mom: That's right
Ryan: So I dont want to brush them
Mom: Why???
Ryan: Cause I want to be in the tooth club and its only for first graders


As this time I realized he was talking about losing his baby teeth (which he has yet to start). I'm pretty sure that is not what the teacher had in mind when she told her students this. :)

1 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2008 at 6:19 AM , Blogger So in love. said...

    LOL! How funny! Totally made my day and made me smile too! In fact, I just read all of your entries! I didn't realize you were becoming such a good blogger! i'll need to check in more often!!!! ;) LOL! love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home