Langwell's Adventures

Monday, August 11, 2008

Here we go again...

THANK YOU for the thoughts and prayers for my finals. I passed with a C-. Definately not my proudest achievement, but I will get to move on! I am in my final year and have 9 months until I finish. It seems like forever away, but I know time will fly.

The kiddos are doing great and getting ready for school. They will be going to a new school in the fall becuase the academic standing is so much higher. We will take them tomorrow afternoon to drop off their paperwork and let them see the campus. Katelyn will be starting preschool at our church. She is very excited about her Barbie backpack and Tinkerbell lunchbox. Matthew and Ryan are very big with their generic blue and orange backpacks with mp3 hookups and headphones! Tyler right now is into SpeedRacer though we have yet to see the movie. Katelyn has her first B-day party invite to Bethany's house for another 3yr old princess party. Bethany is Katelyn's favorite little friend. They are a lot a like (except for the red hair :) ) We have a boyscout swimming party late Thursday night, a skating birthday party tomorrow night, and a second birthday party for one of Matt's friends on Sunday (divorced parents= two parties....not sure what we are supposed to do for a gift. Any ideas please let me know! )

Also, soccer and football will be starting in the next few weeks. I am coaching Ryan in soccer and Matthew will be playing his first year of tackle football. Tyler is interested in Gymnastics(he has CRAZY balance and coordination) and Katelyn is starting "Ballerina School" or what is know by us bigger people as dance class.

I think thats it!!! WOW!!!!! Things will be busy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Thank you Lord Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home