Firsts...
The kids started school yesterday at their new school. They all seemed to do ok and said they had a good day. Matthew is very social and met new kids soon. Ryan and Tyler are the quiet shy ones, so they are just soaking up the new environment. They rode the bus today and will be taking it to and from school, which is new for us, but it will give me 45 min in the morning to work on homework and they will be picked up just before 5. I am excited about this school and its outstanding academic ratings. They are already telling the kids about UIL competitions!!!!!!!! I'm confident it will be a great year.
Matthew also had his first full-pads football practice yesterday. I hesitate to call a bunch of 8-yr olds in full football gear "cute" but, it was. Matthew looked very old and even got embarrased when I was goofing around with him in the car. (I am officially not cool (: ).
Ryan is sick today and missed school, but the school office said there are more out and one that got sick that morning, so already.....it starts.....sick kids. He is at home today with PaPa (who, turns out, also got sick last night.) SO, I will be leaving work at lunch today to be home with Ryan and Katelyn and to sterilize my house!!!!
Katelyn starts back to our church children's program next week, and Tyler and Katelyn start gymnastics next week. I have a soccer coach's meeting tonight so that the season can start for that, and Matt is in practice 5 nights a week from 6-8. So....I will hold on tight as the next 2 months fly by and try not to lose my sanity. (Prayers are appreciated!)
More later...and hopefully some pictures of our 8-yr old linebacker.
Matthew also had his first full-pads football practice yesterday. I hesitate to call a bunch of 8-yr olds in full football gear "cute" but, it was. Matthew looked very old and even got embarrased when I was goofing around with him in the car. (I am officially not cool (: ).
Ryan is sick today and missed school, but the school office said there are more out and one that got sick that morning, so already.....it starts.....sick kids. He is at home today with PaPa (who, turns out, also got sick last night.) SO, I will be leaving work at lunch today to be home with Ryan and Katelyn and to sterilize my house!!!!
Katelyn starts back to our church children's program next week, and Tyler and Katelyn start gymnastics next week. I have a soccer coach's meeting tonight so that the season can start for that, and Matt is in practice 5 nights a week from 6-8. So....I will hold on tight as the next 2 months fly by and try not to lose my sanity. (Prayers are appreciated!)
More later...and hopefully some pictures of our 8-yr old linebacker.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home