Great Sites to Check Out!
I of course will never stop getting the word out about kambrys-light.com
but, I found another great group that recently traveled through our town.
runforthefallen.com is a group of runners that are taking on 60 miles a day and placing a marker and information at every marker for soldiers that have died in Iraq. It is a neat website at the least, but I know that it is traveling through a lot of areas and they are looking for places to stay and I am sure donations or dinner! :) Check it out if you can.
but, I found another great group that recently traveled through our town.
runforthefallen.com is a group of runners that are taking on 60 miles a day and placing a marker and information at every marker for soldiers that have died in Iraq. It is a neat website at the least, but I know that it is traveling through a lot of areas and they are looking for places to stay and I am sure donations or dinner! :) Check it out if you can.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home