Langwell's Adventures

Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday/Angel Day

Tomorrow is baby Kambry's 2nd angel day/birthday. It is amazing that time goes so fast. Kimber is preparing a special celebration this year and will be posting pictures on her blog. I can't believe that time has gone so fast. I also cannot imagine the joy and pain of her situation. As a mother, I pray that I am never chosen as a mom that loses her child. But, Kimber was. Through this, she has met other moms and a support web. Please remember the Tolbert family this weekend. And, please remember the importance of support for these moms. Funding is still needed to get Kambry's Light off the ground. The organization has a great potential for reaching even more moms and has been successful in connecting mothers. If you can, please look at this site and tell you friends about this under recognized need.

www.kambrys-light.com

Thank you

P.S. Katelyn is feeling much better. Her infection is almost gone and her x-rays are set at next Friday (18th). Prayers are appreciated. I will post an update then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home