Langwell's Adventures

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lonely......

I know it sounds crazy to think that someone can be lonely living in a house with 6 people...but I am. Jerry works evenings so we rarley see eachother except for Thursday evenings. All the ohter time we see eachother is spent redoing Garry and our house and we are usually working on two different things. I fell very lonely right now. I don't have any friends that I can just go see, or get together with. I have a whole three friends in this world, Jerry, Kimber and Dea. I can call any of these people, but becuase of our schedules, there is not always someone on the other end of the phone. I just really would like to meet a couple we can hang out with, a Christian couple.

You would think I could look for a couple at church, but I don't exactly fit into that social status. All of the other moms with kids the same ages as mine are all stay at home moms and get together for play dates on a regular basis. I work. Plus, they are mostly 10+ years older than me. I love a lady named Shawna at work, but her children are my age, and I feel like a burden on her or like I am really needy. :( I just want a friend my age that I can love and share with. I feel alone a lot of the time and I'm having a hard time getting over the lonliness.

On a better note, Jerry will be changing shifts in a couple of weeks and be home in the evenings. But, Jerry and I have relied solely on eachother for a long time. We came to the realization that no one will ever be here for us like eachother and that is that. However, I know that God has put some very powerful friends in the lives of people. I want one. I want friends for both of us. I want to have a cookout and have someone to invite! Jerry is starting to get closer to a couple of people here in Borger and he can even go see them when he is at work. I dont have anyone like that. I just want someone I can go to lunch with, or go get a pedicure, or just go see. That is my prayer for now. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

1 Comments:

  • At May 14, 2008 at 8:58 AM , Blogger So in love. said...

    Oh Teri. I'm so sorry you are feeling lonely. I wish we lived closer and you know you could come over anytime. It would be so fun to have you hear. :( I will pray that you do find that friend that is near you though. Sometimes it takes a lot of searching. I know you will find one though...don't give up. I love you! Sis

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home