A Real Vacation
Believe it or not......it is sometimes hard to take a vacation when scheduling around 6 people. But, we are leaving this afternoon to visit Kimber and her family! I am so excited. The feeling of having your sister as your best friend is amazing. And being able to love my niece with unconditional love, in the same way I love my own children. This feeling is new to me and wonderful. We are finishing packing up during lunch and heading out after school. Also, Katelyn is getting her first haircut today. She is almost threee and still has never had a haircut, so I guess it is time. I will post pictures next week. By the way, Jerry will be taking the first part of his fire investigator state test while we are down there (kinda the point of the test). Give us a prayer if you can. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home