7 Random Things
So, My sister didn't tag me, but I was bored, so here goes:
7 Random things about me:
1. I love dancing even though I have no rhythm.
2. My favorite food is spaghetti
3. I don't like animals very much
4. If I could do anything for a living it would be singing
5. I will be 36 when my first child graduates high school
6. I secretly love exercise-wish I could find more time
7. I like my space when I sleep-no cuddling here
7 Random things about me:
1. I love dancing even though I have no rhythm.
2. My favorite food is spaghetti
3. I don't like animals very much
4. If I could do anything for a living it would be singing
5. I will be 36 when my first child graduates high school
6. I secretly love exercise-wish I could find more time
7. I like my space when I sleep-no cuddling here
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home