How Time Flies.........
I can't believe it is almost OCTOBER!!!!!! Jerry is already listening to Christmas Music. :) Things are going well. I am loving my new job and Jerry is about to go on day shift. YEAH!! School is much more demanding this semester, but I have great support and I am making it. Matthew is playing football and has got 4 flags so far (thats four tackles). Ryan is playing Soccer and made his first goal last week. We have games every weekend for the next 4-5 weeks. Tyler is loving school, as well as his brothers, and gets a stamp everyday for good behavior. Katelyn is being pottytrained, and getting a little better everyday. Jerry and I's 8yr anniversary is coming up on the 10th. Time really does fly. But it is true.......I love him more everyday. It is great falling in love with him over and over again.
Here is a picture of Ryan and his teammates getting the ball. God Bless You!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home