Humble Thyself
Yet another week had past and I still didn't have a job. A lot of promising interviews, but no job answers. Friday afternoon I got a call for a call center position through a temp agency. I just started crying. Ryan asked me if I didn't get the job again. But I did, I was so happy that something ANYTHING has come through. Friday night, such a weight was lifted knowing that I would be helping our family financially. However, this was by no means a job I REALLY wanted, but it was a job. All weekend I was nervous about starting back to work full time, worried about money, worried about housework, worried about starting school this week. After an overwhelming cry (again!), I decided I really needed help. I stopped what I was doing, went and kneeled on my floor and prayed. I told God that I wanted Him to be in control. And I really meant it! Then, I just listened............. I have felt so out of touch with God lately, and I this conversation time with Him was wonderful. Why have I not made the time or the effort to humble myself, and let him bless me. My meddling has caused the stress. He has been there. I kept asking for answers, but I never got myself out of the way, slowed down, and shut up. At 3:00 today I recived a call for an Accounting job that I REALLY, REALLY wanted!!!!!! I start on Wednesday and I cannot explain my excitement. God really does want to bless us. We just have to humble ourselves. Thank you Lord for your never ending love and continual blessings. Amen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home