Langwell's Adventures

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The other guy....

Kimber spoke of how she and Barry met, and I thought I would share Jerry and my story.........I was invited out with 2 of my girlfriends for one of their Birthdays. The birthday girl was being set up on a blind date, their was another couple, and then me and an extra friend they brought. Well.........I ended up liking the extra friend and we started dating after than night. A few weeks later we went to one of the guys birthday parties and the guy I was dating completely blew me off. I was very quiet about it, but I found out that Jerry......the other guy..... really liked me. I liked him too. I didn't get to know him very well at our previous encounter because he was the blind date for my friend. I was really excited to find out that he liked me and I liked him, but there was one problem...I was dating his friend. So, I broke it off, and a few days later I invited Jerry to a concert I already had tickets too. (We couldn't let the tickets go to waste, right?!) And that was it, we fell in love. I still don't remember more than a couple of things about the concert. I remember being really nervous, getting butterflies when he held my hand, our first kiss-(Kisses), and just looking at Jerry all night long. There was no question that he made me happy, and that I loved everything about him. There are hundreds of great memories since then, but that was the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home