The first step
I finished the first step to my Bachelor's Degree!!!! Today I recieved an A in my final class for the Associates Program in Accounting. YEAH. I will start my Bachelor's Program in two weeks and will take 1 class at a time in 5 week intervals. I am set to graduate college on 4-20-09.
In other news....I haven't found a job yet, but I have faith that God is taking care of His part. I hear a great sermon on Sunday about prayer and I really needed it. Funny how God speaks to you in church Huh?! Anyways, kiddos are in Bible School at an area church this week, and we are just working on the house and yard while we still can. Jerry has his agility test on Friday, so say a prayer for him. God Bless everyone, and goodnight!
In other news....I haven't found a job yet, but I have faith that God is taking care of His part. I hear a great sermon on Sunday about prayer and I really needed it. Funny how God speaks to you in church Huh?! Anyways, kiddos are in Bible School at an area church this week, and we are just working on the house and yard while we still can. Jerry has his agility test on Friday, so say a prayer for him. God Bless everyone, and goodnight!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home