Langwell's Adventures

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another week goes by....

Last night was a lot of fun. I went to work with Jerry and watched him patrol the big city of Borger. Needless to say, there wasn't a lot of stuff going on, but it was kinda like a date. 10 hours alone together in a car with no kiddos. I am still looking for a job, but I have 2 more interviews this week. I am hoping for an accounting position so that I can start my experience now instead of when I finish school. Katelyn is being potty-trianed and she is doing well (much easier than the boys so far.) Jerry's mom and gradmother are in town so they will be staying with us for a week or so starting next Sunday. That means we have to make room for them, so we will be a little busy. Summer is just about over and school registration is next week ( I can't believe it!). I am really going to miss the kiddos when they go back to school. Tyler can't wait to go, but we are not sure if he will qualify, or whether there is room. This move is starting to get a little lonely. I made a lot of friendships with other moms and fell in love with their kiddos. Driving around Borger last night really made me miss them, and my old job. God has blessed me with some great memories, and a place I will always feel welcome. Our church search in Amarillo is still ongoing. We haven't found the right one yet, but hopefully we will soon. Well, guess I have rambled enough. God Bless You.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home